Division of Information Technology (DIT) Service Desk
The Service Desk enables the goals of the university and its stakeholders with a variety of services and resources.
Need Assistance? Contact the Service Desk:
- Call 443-885-HELP (4357)
- Email ServiceDesk@morgan.edu
- Submit a Service Ticket (employees only - requires MSU login credentials) -
Manage Your Password
Go to if you forgot your password or need to change or unlock your password.
Visit the Technology FAQ webpage for information about your username and initial password.
Tip: Set your password notification preferences in the Account Management section of the password management site.
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Active students and employees - (requires MSU username and password)
- University guests -
(for university-owned equipment only)
Please note these are not recommended specifications for purchasing new computers, but rather the minimum computer specifications that DIT will support.
Additional Links and Resources
- Academic Technology Services - yyask.com/ATS || Access || Canvas Information for Faculty || Canvas Information for Students
- Training video library for software, applications, and softskills - Hoonuit - yyask.com/Hoonuit
- Report malicious or suspicious email to email@example.com
- Student Printing via Wēpa kiosks - yyask.com/CloudPrinting
- Desktop Phone Guides - yyask.com/phones
- Technology Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines - yyask.com/DITpolicies
- Annual Mandatory Security Awareness Training (employees only) - yyask.com/dit-sat
- DIT News - yyask.com/DITnews
- : A glossary of information technology's basic terms, acronyms, and definitions.